Services > Welfare
The Welfare Unit of MAB was established in 1998 to provide assistance to the visually impaired in a systematic, organized and practical manner.
- Home and Hospital visits
- Financial relief to the Blind
- Networking with other groups regarding access to public facilities
- Locating, identifying and referral of new blind cases
- Social Activity Centre for the Adult Blind and Elderly Blind Club
Please contact the Welfare Unit for information and assistance at 03-22722677 ext. 132.
Social Activity Centre
- Organizing recreational activities for the blind
- Organizing educational programmes such as talks and tours
- Promoting traditional culture among the blind such as kompang, gamelan, etc.
Elderly Blind Club
- Day care activity centre
- Registration of elderly blind persons
- Networking with other groups
- Social gatherings such as birthday parties
- Organizing programmes such as talks and tours
Please contact 03 – 22722677 ext. 121 for further details on Social Activity Centre or Elderly Blind Club.